Wednesday, February 15, 2017


The first picture reminded me of the lighting Tim showed us in the auditorium. The stage looks like a forest at night. The most interesting part was how the light is brightest over the actors in a circle. It looks like a full moon is shining directly on them, like a spotlight.

The balloons in this picture look like they are almost moving up the side of the house prop. The curved side of the building. The blue background is done well, it makes the background look painted since it does not interfere with the balloons, window, and actors.

2 comments:

  1. The second photo is really interesting. The image of balloons on the building is very eye catching. The contrast is very strong, and makes me want to know what the actors are saying. The lighting is definitely creating mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first image, I think it is really nice how there is a tree design that makes me think they are in a forest. I also think it is interesting how the light is blue and white at the same time. In the second image, I think the lighting is interesting. I like how the heads of the two people kneeling are lit, while the rest of their bodies are not. I also like how most of the actors are visible because of the lights.

    ReplyDelete