Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I think this picture is interesting because the sunlight's rays are shined directly at the blocks of wood, which is the focus point of the picture, yet the light still grazes over and slightly accents the man's face. 

I like this picture because the focus point of light comes from the Sun, yet it is shown through the pompous grass. I think it's intriguing how this natural lighting creates a contrast of shadows and illuminated pompous grass blooms between those that are angled to be in front of the sun versus those that are off to the side. 

2 comments:

  1. I really love how the pictures you chose were more photography, compared to the mostly theatre lighting the rest of us chose. I think the first picture is really interesting: Though the light is shining on the wood the man is holding, it guides the eyes to the man himself. Light helps define the focal point but also create movement. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the fact that the first picture has light on the man even though it isn't hitting his face directly. There is also a visible path of light from the window, which can also be a point of focus.

    ReplyDelete