Wednesday, February 8, 2017



This is a picture of my chihuahua looking out the window. The car shadow covers some of his head, making the face and ears the focus of the picture.


I took this picture during Christmas time in the Riverwalk. It is nighttime, so there's obviously no natural light,but the lights hanging from the trees make the space look very full and chaotic, while the candle lights on the floor by the river provide order to the space. My favorite part is the red lights reflecting the water increases the amount of light shining to me.

3 comments:

  1. The first picture is great because you can tell the dog is just looking off into the landscape with the sun to his side, giving a feeling of deep thought to the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first picture, I like how the sunlight comes from the back or above because it does not shine on all of the dog. I also like how there is a very faint reflection of the interior of the car. In the second image, I think the way the trees are lit up makes it seem very magical. It almost looks like it is raining lights. I also think the way the river reflects the lights makes it look like there are lights in the river as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog is adorable, and the shadow falling across his face is really dynamic and interesting. It brings out the bright gold color of his fur, but also shows how he probably looks most of the time inside.
    I really like how, in the second photo, while there is clearly quite a lot of light, you can still see how dark it is outside. I also adore the gentle, distorted reflections of the lights on the river, making the entire image ethereal and magical.

    ReplyDelete