Monday, February 6, 2017

Personal Photos

This is a photo I took of some friends in Austin. I really like how the light seems like it may be coming from multiple sources but it's actually just the sun. The light also brings out the orange colors in Julia's hair and Abbi's hat. The high contrast that is created by the light makes this photo very nice to look at, in my humble opinion.
This is my little sister looking out of the back door. I chose this photo because of the warm color of the light and the intensity of it. The dark colors make the light more interesting and bring your attention to the face.

2 comments:

  1. Tbh, I used your post for ideas of what photos I should use. I like how the daylight in the first photo emphasizes the colors on your friends, such as one's hair and the other's tattoo. It's also cool how only half of the background has full lighting while the other half is in shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Briahn said, the background looks awesome split into half shadow and half light. It's also interesting that the further away you get in the photo, the more washed out the colors look. In the foreground, the colors are vibrant and full; the background looks overexposed in comparison.

    ReplyDelete