Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Personal Photos

This is a photo of baby me enjoying some fun times on the beach somewhere in Mexico. I feel like the patterns and shades of light being shined on the water are the most interesting. Also, the shadows caste by the sun and the rays of light illuminating only  half my face gives the viewer a sense of where the light is coming from. 
I took this photo off the cost of the Yucatan peninsula on an island called Holbox. I really like how uniform this photo appears. The colors all seem to blend with each other; from the sand, water, and blue sky. I find this photo very calming and the colors give off a very pleasant and refreshing vibe. 

3 comments:

  1. For the first photo, I enjoy the directional lighting shown from the shadow in addition to the lighting reflected off of the ocean. With the second photo, I light how the reflecting water contrasts with the soft appearance of the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is great, the lighting only covering about half the water gives the appearance that not only are you emerging out of the water, but also of the darkness, reminds me of a merman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second photo's lighting is pretty cool because of the lighting coming off the water. it gives it this glass feel where it doesn't even quite look like water.

    ReplyDelete